Angela Thomas: Her Story & the Need for Single-Parent Ministry
Single & Parenting's Angela Thomas explains the need for single-parent ministry.
Whether you’re a pastor who recognizes the cultural trends that have produced the skyrocketing number of single-parent families, or you just have a passion to serve single moms and dads, Single & Parenting is the ideal ministry for your church. Here’s why:
- You can launch it quickly
- It’s designed to be led by church volunteers
- In just 13 weeks, group members become better parents
- Participants often come to Christ
- Single & Parenting provides everything you need to start and sustain an effective ministry
Plus, Single & Parenting draws people to become part of your church family. It’s a powerful outreach tool!
Use this site to discover:
- What you need to begin Single & Parenting
- How much it costs to start and maintain a Single & Parenting ministry (and tips on how to pay for it)
- Samples of the Single & Parenting materials
- Free phone and online consulting available to Single & Parenting churches
- How Single & Parenting can help your church grow